Note to self: Best interiors purchases overseas in the last 2 years:
1. Loppis (or antique/junk furniture warehouses) Malmo, Sweden. Didn't buy anything as it wouldn't fit in my case, but the antique chandeliers topped with tiny, dusty lampshades almost squashed in there.
2. Aromatherapy candles in Bintan in Indonesia.
3. Mosaic tiled mirror in Marrakech, Morocco.
4. Mounted ram's skull, from Rome.
5. Llama wool throw and tiny water jug covered in jade coloured mosaic tiles, from Himalayan Nepal