My 'Dream' Bedroom (sorry)

I first saw something like this at the George Pompidou Centre in Paris, when I was a penniless backpacking student...
(It's from The Letteroom)

Back then, I thought it looked like it belonged in a nasty 70s nightclub...
Seven years later, tastes slightly changed, I want one...
Specifically, I want the words
CWTCH 
(Welsh for hug or snuggle)
above my bed



Or better still, above this bed:
Love Your Home For Less (£848)

WITH A MERINO WOOL DUVET (White Cloud)


A COUPLE OF WINTER-FRIENDLY THROWS:
Angora (from Woolme) 
And Alpaca (from Samantha Holmes)
A Lavender Cushion (from Travelling Tale)


And on the bedside table I'd have these lampshades (but NOT the nasty lamp bases) - they're from Pins and Ribbons




Lille Bedlinen (from the Fine Cotton Company)


And this would be propped against the wall (from Out There Interiors)

All that's missing is this leather newspaper basket... (in arm's reach)




No comments:

Post a Comment